Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Stuff

Yesterday we stopped at my parent's house around lunch time. Andy had his first McDonald's cheeseburger and shared the moment with his Papa. Let me tell you, he thought it was completely delicious.

I'm still working on redecorating Andy's bathroom using a ducky theme. I have all of the accessories, shower curtain, pictures and paint and now it's just a matter of getting it done. Since it seems so overwhelming I took on a much smaller project. I redecorated our downstairs bathroom instead. Here are the before pictures . . .


And now here's our new look. I think it really brightens up what is really a pretty small bathroom. It also feels good to have actually accomplished something. Thank goodness for naps. Andy's, not mine, that is.


So tell me, what project have you been meaning to do that you keep putting off?


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    The bathroom looks great.
    Where did you find the floor mats?

    I've been tackling my garage and shed before the snow hits so I can park my truck in the garage LoL

    It's taking me forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Umm..projects putting off...well, number one is the safety gate that should be installed at the top of the stairs! :-)

    Cleaning out the closets, fixing them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. catching up! love the bathroom and hair and shoes! I only wish MT would eat a cheeseburger! Great shoes

    BLEH school

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of them together is priceless. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:06 PM

    It does brighten up the bathroom. It looks good.

    My endless projects include, filing the endless supply of papers, cleaning and painting my basement, unpacking boxes in my basement from 2.5 years ago when we moved, catching up on scrapbooking, redoing my downstairs bath, paint the laundry room... shall I go on because there is more!

    Anyway good job on completing a project.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pics of your Dad doing so well made me cry. :o) Partially because my Dad passed away last week and partially because I am sure you guys are oozing with pride.

    And Andy-Pants is just the SWEETEST! :o)

    ReplyDelete