Tuesday, February 20, 2007

10 Things About Me

Just another thing full of useless trivia making the internet rounds . . .

1. If you make sweet tea, do you use Luzianne, Lipton, or tell what ever your brand is.
Hmmm, I'm guessing this is referring to iced tea . . . we make Lipton or some fancy kind that Brian likes. And we don't sweeten it unless we use Sweet-n-Low. However, usually we just buy Trader Joes Iced Black Tea in the giant jug since we are more apt to make hot tea.
2. What brand of toilet paper do you use?
Cottenelle, since Brian hates single ply. Something about fingers poking through.
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar soap?
Always a body wash, but the brand and scent always totally depends upon my mood. Usually in the evening it is Johnson and Johnson's Lavendar. Mornings is something more refreshing.
4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself?
I LOVE cereal and we always have several different kinds in the house. I like Oatmeal Squares, Puffins, Oatmeal Raisin Crisp, and the list goes on and on. Sometimes I even indulge in Frosted Flakes. Which is especially yummy with frozen blueberries.
5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Is it liquid or tablets?
We recently switched to the little puffy pillow things that are part powder and part liquid. Nice and easy and we don't have to worry about Molly trying to lick the powder.
6. What is your favorite fruit to eat?
Hands down, fresh strawberries. But only if they are really good ones.
7.Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?
I guess I am a Tide gal. HE formula for the front loading washer.
8.Do you like chocolate?
Are you kidding?!?!? That's like asking my brother if he likes beer. (That would be a definitive and resounding "YES" for anyone who doesn't know my brother.)
9. Are you right handed or left handed?
I'm a southpaw, just like my daddy.
10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?
I use the debit card in all retail establishments and don't even carry my checkbook with me.

Well now that you know my life, I would like to know yours as well, so if you do this I'll come visit if you leave a comment. Or, for those without blogs (and really, there is no excuse not to have one, it's fun!) you can copy and paste into an email. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment