Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wishing For a Very Happy New Year

We had a great time on New Year's eve with our friends Mike and Ginger at a party at their house. I tried to post a picture of the four of us, but blogger here just wouldn't accept it no matter how many times I tried. Not even stomping my feet and jumping up and down helped. I just had to move on. Anyhow, we had a great time snacking and drinking (a very wee bit) and visiting and playing Scene It. Even though we didn't play the 007 Bond edition like the boys wanted, us girls still lost. Oh well, it was still fun. Shortly after welcoming in the new year I began to transform back into a pumpkin, so we had to head home. I'm just not used to super late nights! By some miracle we slept until 11:30 am New Year's Day. That was weird, and left me feeling tired the rest of the day.

In the afternoon we went over to my parent's house. My aunt is visiting from Milwaukee and Jan came over as well as friends from Minesota who are wintering here in the Phoenix area. We had a great time visiting and snacking, and played quite a lively game of Fact or Crap. Big surprise, Brian won. Just goes to prove that he is, in fact, full of the most crap. Don't worry, he is proud of his title. I have many wishes for the new year, and I'm sure you know what the top 2 are, so I won't even go into them. I am definitely hopeful (and fully expecting) that this year will be much better than last. I wish for all of my friends to have a joyful, healthy and prosperous 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment