Sunday, December 17, 2006

No, I'm Not Too Old For This!

Dear Santa,

Hi! How are things at the North Pole? I'll bet things are very busy right about now. I'm sorry it's been about 30 years since I have written, but I'm sure you understand.

You should definitely be finding me on your "Nice" list this year. I have been the very best, loving wife I can be. I have kept the house pretty clean and have done my best to provide edible meals. I have also said my prayers and counted my blessings.

So, I have a couple of things I would like to ask you for. First, I would like a baby. We would love it immensely and raise it up the best we can. Secondly, I would like total healing and recovery for my dad. I want my dad to gain independence and my mom to get peace back. So that's it. A pretty short list really, but two things that would mean the world to me and would let me feel that all is right in the world.

We don't have a fireplace, but I'm sure you can make it in through the living room vents. I will leave out a plate of cookies and milk for you, and carrots for Rudolph. Say "hello" to Mrs. Claus.

Love,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment