Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday's Happenings

The past couple of days have been a little busy for me because I subbed yesterday (and also had tutoring in the afternoon) and I subbed today as well. Both days went very well, and I've decided that I really like being a sub! What isn't to like? I work only on days that I want to. Somebody else does the planning and prep. I don't have any grading or paperwork to do. And, I get to leave when the kids do. Mighty nice!

I spoke to my Dad on the phone today, and a little bit yesterday. He sounds so much stronger and is feeling much better. He has been working hard with his rehab and is learning to use a computer and write. He has also been increasing the weight and duration of his physical workouts. I know he is really getting tired of his feeding tube and he can't wait to eat and drink again. I hope this happens soon after his return to Phoenix. We are really looking forward to seeing him once he gets here. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get Cindy into the hospital to visit him. Every time I talk to my Dad he asks about his Cinderella Pye and I know that she misses him as well.

Your prayers are helping, keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment