Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Am

I received these promts and thought they were intersting and that I would pass them along. I challenge Melanie to do them on her blog, and anyone else to copy/paste into email format to get yourself and your friends thinking. Don't forget to include me!

I am - able to laugh at almost anything. I like to think of it as a gift!

I want - to be pregnant. Enough said.

I wish - I were especially talented at something--anything, like music, or drawing, or writing. Instead, I'm completely average at many things, but great at absolutely nothing, except I can make a perfectly hardboiled egg.

I hate - mean people.

I miss - the beach, and a cool night breeze, and my friends (like crazy).

I hear - Molly, howling at a cricket (there is one on the kitchen floor, and I think it's missing a couple of legs).

I wonder - if I'll ever get to go back to Maui.

I regret -nothing, I really haven't done anything too disasterous.

I dance - only if nobody's looking.

I sing - very off-key, and only if nobody is around.

I cry - when I'm hormonally manipulated, as I have been over the past few months.

I make - pretty good chicken enchiladas.

I write - emails, letters, cards, lists, little notes, and occasionally in a journal. Wish I was better about that. I enjoy it.

I confuse - myself whenever I try to operate the remote for the TV. Seriously, it is the most complicated thing on the face of the planet.

I need - breakfast, consisting of traditional breakfast foods, everyday to remain sane and happy.

I should - be folding laundry right now.

I start - projects all the time: scrapbooking, only to set it aside and lose my train of creativity; choosing paint for the house, only to set it aside and forget what I liked. You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment