Saturday, July 03, 2010

Festive 4th

In lieu of a real post I thought I would share some of my sweet boy's sweetness. We are celebrating a pretty low key 4th of July around here. Brian is on-call for the weekend, so our adventures are limited. We had a wonderful visit today with Andrew's birth family, but I'll share more about that later. In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of my boy all decked out for the 4th.



I hope you and your families enjoy a wonderful 4th celebrating our nation's birth!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. The star pinwheel?! I love it so much! Just watch out, one day when you're not looking, I'm going to eat that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that wonderful first photo in my reader, and I knew I had to check out your post! What an adorable kiddo you got there! Happy 4th to you to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, So ADORABLE! Love the letter photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I love the pics, and what a precious little boy Andrew is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is just sweet! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda from CA11:06 AM

    I love, love, love the picture with Andy holding the USA! Such a cute montage! Coming up on 2 years already! Time flies! We just celebrated my boy's 15th bday this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What darling pictures!

    I especially love the last one, with him holding the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are GREAT!!! He is so cute and is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete