Monday, April 02, 2007

Yup, it's true!

I went to the doctor this morning in the wee early hours for a blood test. After a really long 8 hour wait the nurse called me. Yup, I'm really pregnant! My numbers were most excellent and it is unnecessary for me to go back for follow up blood work. Next Monday they are having me come back for an ultrasound. Finally, an ultrasound I can look forward to! Finally, an ultrasound that my insurance will pay for! Finally, my doctor visits are classified as "prenatal"!

In other news, my dad is sick again. He came down with a cold on Friday nights and by Saturday was pretty sick with a fever and lots of chest congestion. He really couldn't eat or drink. By Sunday morning he was worse so the paramedics had to take him to the hospital. He stayed overnight, and is staying tonight too. We don't know how much longer he will be there because they don't really know what's wrong with him yet. It looks like both a kidney infection and some type of lung infection. So, please send some prayers and good wishes his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment