Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends and family.
Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!
Just copy (do not forward) this entire entry and paste into a new e-mail (or blog) that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.
1. What is your occupation? Domestic Goddess, Mama Wanna Be, Substitute Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm barefoot.
3. What are you listening to right now? Hubby is watching Nascar, so all I hear is racing cars
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
5. Can you drive a stick shift? YES, but prefer automatic
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The nurse at the doctor's office
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, love her to pieces. So grateful to God she is still in my life.
9. How old are you today? 39
10. Favorite drink? Coke Zero
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? ML baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Dyed would imply making it darker. I highlight.
13. Pets? Yes. Almost 2 year old naughty beagle, Molly
14. Favorite food? Mexican
15. What was the last movie you watched? Facing the Giants
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas. Our Lord’s birthday!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Me? Vent? Hmmm, I guess I usually clean the house.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I would have to say the giant Barbie head that you could put makeup on and style the hair.
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? BOTH; but if I had to choose HUGS.
21. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
25. Favorite vacation spot without kids? That would be most anywhere – I have no kids.
26. When was the last time you cried? Oh gosh, it's been more than a week and I can't remember.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes. And laundry baskets full of Brian's clothes that he needs to put away.
28. What did you do last night? Stayed home with Brian and watched TV.
29. Favorite smells? The beach, lavender, and Brian's shaving cream.
30. What inspires you? People who are positive and serve others.
31. What are you afraid of losing? A chance to be a mom.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese Please
33. Favorite dog breed? Naughty beagle. Yes, it is a breed.
34. Number of keys on your key ring? 3. One for the house, one for the car, and one for the mailbox.
35. How many years at your current job? With this district for a year and a half.
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
37. How many states have you lived in? 4 (A prize to whoever can name them all!)
38. Favorite holidays? Ha! That’s funny. It’s be easier to list my least favorite.
39. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, never. Don't you think that's wise?
40. Dream occupation? Author
41. Where is the one place you want to visit before you die? The UK
42. Do you make resolutions? No, I make "generally good ideas".
43. Has your life turned out like you pictured it when you were 18? No. As a dear friend of mine put it so eloquently - God's plan for my life was much better than my own! (Actually, this is Melanie's exact answer, but my perfectly worded response would have sounded just like this!