Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another Ride on the Roller Coaster


Last October was the last time I rode the IUI baby making roller coaster. After taking a few months off to gain some perspective, I think I am ready to ride again. Well, whether I'm ready or not, I've already begun. Actually, I am feeling really good about it and have a pretty good confidence level at this point. I'm three days into the injections and so far, so good. No big, red, itchy whelts this time. I had a blood test this morning and so far I am responding according to plan. I go back in 2 days for another blood draw and an ultrasound to see how well things are progressing. It looks like the procedure will actually be sometime towards the end of the week. Then, the dreaded two week wait. It should be interesting to see how wildly fluxuating my emotions will be this time around. I feel sorry for Brian! So, if you can, say a couple of prayers in my direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment