Sunday, October 03, 2010

Has This Ever Happened to You?

Andy and I just got home from an outing and my first stop was our downstairs bathroom. I got myself settled and expected to see this:
Instead, this is what I saw:

(Thanks, Brian!)

No worries though, as I knew I could find one of these:



within easy reach in the nearby cabinet.

Unfortunately, this little cutie:
just joined me, as he is never far away. As I grabbed the roll I didn't have a good hold of it and it rolled away, across the floor. At that moment I was very glad that Andy had followed me in. I asked him to pick it up and hand it to me. Sadly, he is two. He laughed crazily and ran off with the roll, leaving me stranded.

I found myself wishing that Molly could be this useful:
Finally my sweet boy responded to my pleas and returned with the goods.


And now I need to properly supply the downstairs bathroom!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this cracked me up! Too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Cracked her up. I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:29 PM

    BWAHAHAHAAHA!

    And yes it is has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda from CA3:20 PM

    You got me laughing! Thanks because I was having a cruddy day at work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:35 PM

    CHRIS> That is cute and so funny

    ReplyDelete