Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coming Up for Air

Oh my goodness! What a week! What a month! The days and weeks are just running into each other and passing with alarming speed. I feel like there hasn't been a moment to pause since Andy and I returned from Omaha.

Poor Andy was really sick upon our return, with a double ear infection. I was just getting sick when we returned and by last Friday was a complete mess. Brian knew I was serious about how badly I felt when I was willing to go to Urgent Care on Friday night. The verdict? Pink eye, laryngitis, an upper respiratory infection, and some bizarre form of bronchitis. Fortunately, we had a 3 day weekend.

School this week has been crazy busy, as it pretty much always is. I had a presentation due tonight for my gifted endorsement class, as well as the final. At least this means that my next few Thursday nights are free.

There are just 3 more weeks left in this quarter, then our much needed 2 week spring break is here! Yippee! I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with Andy and Brian, plus we will be taking a little trip back to California for a visit to Disneyland.

In the meantime, it's time to take a deep breath, relax after my shower, and enjoy a quiet evening with Brian before bed. The weekend is within sight, and I plan to enjoy my family.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite the list of ailments! Hope you and Brian stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend--and YAY for Spring Break coming soon. So sorry Andy was so sick :( I know you took excellent care of him and gave him extra special TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you both are on the mend!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wild and crazy three weeks you have had. Thank goodness Mr. Andy is doing better and you too.

    I look forward to hearing about your fun and adventures in Disneyland!!

    I also wanted to let you know that I really love your new background. It is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry Andy was sick. A 2 week Spring Break? HOOTY HOO!

    ReplyDelete