Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We were very fortunate to have a beautiful weekend for Andrew's first Easter. B's parents and grandma drove out from California to spend the weekend with us. Even though we had some rain and lots of clouds on Saturday, Easter Sunday brought lots of sunshine and perfect temperatures. Some may be relieved to know that I didn't bring Andrew to church in his bunny costume, but rather an outfit a little more fitting. He still sported bunnies on his feet, and a small, unobstusive bunny tail, however, no bunny ears were involved. Afterwards we all came back to our house for a nice meal and lots of company. It was an incredibly long day, but such a special way to celebrate life.

Click below to watch a slideshow of our day . . .

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I'm still continually amazed by how much has happened since last Easter, and I still have trouble believing the magnitude of our blessings.

5 comments:

  1. He's such an amazing gift - and too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that game--pass the bunny! The part when he puts the basket on his head--priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN! Looks like you had a blast. I enjoy seeing his pictures. You make me smile. THANK YOU for leaving comments on my blog. It makes me feel far less freakish and alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO CUTE!! What a blessing. :) Looks like he had a great first Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that slideshow is awesome! I love it! He's such a cutie and I'm so thankful he came into your family!

    ReplyDelete