Why 8 you say?
Because 8 is . . .
- The number of loads of laundry I did yesterday and today.
- The number of hours I worked on school things on Saturday.
- The number of hours of sleep I'd like to get tonight. Actually, any night would do.
- The number of times I lost my school keys today.
- The number of Girl Scout cookies I ate today. (Thin Mints, YUM)
- The number of times I counted to 10 today. (It was a rough day)
- The number of pictures I had printed for Andrew's birthmom today.
- And finally, the number of teeth popping through Andrew's gums!
Yup, my boy is working on 8 teeth right now! Four on top, and four on the bottom. What a little trooper he is. In fact, the only sign (other than seeing the actual teeth) is a drenching amount of slobber and drool. I guess it won't be long until I have to share my Girl Scout cookies with Andrew!