Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Bright New Morning

It is about 7am and I'm out on the patio enjoying the morning. I know, I know, what is there to enjoy about 7am in the morning? Well, on this morning there are a few things. First of all, it isn't even 80 degrees yet and there is also a cool breeze and a bright blue sky with just a few clouds. Also, I am still in my pajamas and I don't have to go to work today. So, while sitting here with my computer I have come up with a few things that I am grateful for today.

1) My Dad is feeling better
2) My dear, sweet hubby has been absolutely indescribably wonderful
3) My Mom is doing a great job
4) My Aunt Sharon has been taking fantastic care of my family
5) Molly seems to be feeling a bit better
6) Friends have been so wonderfully supportive offering prayers and kind words

I could go on and on, but the dogs are ready to play now, and that seems like a pretty good thing to do this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment